Kemptville Ball Hockey 2015
May 19, 2015
- Location: Kemptville Municipal Center
- Registration: Thursday May 21 from 6:00-7:00 or by email
- Divisions: Intermediate Boys and Girls (2004-2005 birth date)
- Time: All times 6:00-7:00PM unless noted Wednesday May 27, Monday June 1, Monday June 8, Wednesday June 10, Monday June 15, Wednesday June 17, Monday June 22, Monday June 29 at 7:00-8:00, Monday July 6 at 7:00-8:00
- Cost: $40.00 Per player
- Rules :
- Non-contact, Similar to ice hockey
- 10 minute warm up and a 3X12 minute run time periods with 3 minute break in between
C.S.A .helmet with cage, "normal" hockey Stick, athletic support, hockey gloves, shin guards (soccer style ideal) and running shoes are mandatory, some goalie equipment supplied and team shirts are provided. Knee pads and elbow pads are also recommend but not mandatory.
- Contact: Jason Charlebois (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information
May 12, 2015
Online hockey registration for the 2015–2016 season is open. Please visit the Registration page and select your registration and payment method.
All registrants are encouraged to read the "Changes to Registration" section prior to registering. New players can register in person at the in-person registration
dates below, or print and complete a registration form and return this to the registrar. Returning players are encouraged to register online
In person registrations will be held at the North Grenville Municipal Centre on:
- Monday May 25th from 6pm to 8:30pm
- Saturday May 30th at 10am to 12:00pm
KDMHA Annnual General Meeting
May 04, 2015
KDMHA's AGM will be held at 7:00pm on Tuesday May 19th, 2015 at St. Michael Catholic High Schoool Cafeteria. Parents are encouraged to attend. The agenda for the evening will include
- Wrap-up and summary of the 2014–15 season
- Learn about the program for the 2015–16 season
- Elections to the executive will be held for each position
Download the Summary of Motions for this year's AGM.
This is the venue where you can voice any concerns regarding the previous season or make suggestions for the upcoming season. For more information,
2015–2016 Head Coach Applications
April 27, 2015
Head Coach Applications for the 2015/16 Season will be received until:
- Sunday May 31st, 2015 for Competitive/Rep Teams
- Tuesday July 14th, 2015 for House Teams
Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview for (Rep/Comp) teams no later than June 9th.
Division Convenors will contact Head Coaches selected for House Level teams prior to the start of the season.
Summer 4 on 4 Hockey
April 22, 2015
Scott Jeffery will be running a limited 4 on 4 summer hockey program for major PeeWee B and Bantam aged players.
The program has limited space and is most likely to run from May 1st to the end of July on Wednesday evenings at 5:00 pm.
This program is not run by KDMHA. Those interested in participating can send email to Scott Jeffery
View Archived News �